Monday 29 January 2007

From the Pot of Contention to Tiffing Point






One Sunday morning

Hubby: Watch the milk!
Blogging Wife: Of course, I do.
(Telephone rings!!!)
BW: Oy, ano, was just thinking of calling U.
tralalalala
tralalalala
etc, etc, etc,
ano pa, ano pa,
sige,
we are about to have Brunch, BRUNCH!
AY, D MILK!

(ANG PUTRIS NA GATAS LAGING NAG-UUMALPAS!)

Hubby: TOLD YOU SO!
BW: Why does it happen everytime you ask me to look at it.
You can also heat the milk yourself.
Hubby: I don't need hot milk. You want to heat it.
BW: But you said we have brunch and cappuccino.
Hubby: I am happy with my Espresso.
BW: And what about me, do I have no right to have my own needs?
You forgot also...yak, yak, yak, yak, and yak, yak, yak...
Hubby: The bread, you are toasting the bread!
(and so the same procedure every sweet Sunday...)


Pina von Alemania

No comments: