Sunday 20 May 2007

Strawberry Fields Forever


Strawberry Fields Forever

Let me take you down
'cause I'm going
to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real and
Nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields Forever.



Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me.



No one, I think, is in my tree
I mean, it must be high or low
That is, you can't you know,
tune in, but its alright
That is, I think it's not too bad.



Let me take you down
'cause I'm going to
Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
and nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields Forever.
The Beatles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

strawberries - yes, that's a metaphor for nirvana ... you eventually enter it & hopefully stay there to never ever return to the profane world! - onkel hummel aus teutonia

Unknown said...

strawberry season is coming here in denmark soon, too! would be nice to have chocolate fondue. pero parang ok din siguro ang condensed milk, if i can find some. :)

Pinay von Alemanya said...

Hi Erasmusa,
Yes, definitely, my mouth waters just thinking how it would taste with fresh berries. I love condensed milk but I have not thought of this combination. Do we know each other personally? Have many friends in Denmark...Regards