Sunday 8 July 2007

Cologne: Christopher Street Day Aloha!

 
Posted by Picasa

Homo europaeicus geht aufrecht...
Homo Europaeicus walk upright

The traditional yearly Christopher Street Day
was blessed with sunny, dry and really hot weather
and the news said that there were about 20 thousand
participants to this year political demonstration
of gays and lesbians in Cologne.
I am sharing some photos I took while squeezing
my way through the crowd in Heumarkt. I promised Korkie P.
that I would be posting some photos for her. Enjoy them!


Who Are You? Brad Pitt's Avatar? Why are you on the other side?


Equal Rights for All Brides!

Cool Angel in a Summery Cologne City


Stand By Your Woman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay naku, tutuo marlou. Sayang naging gay siya. ANG POGIE!

Belly

Anonymous said...

Looking at the picture of gay na Brad Pitt, sayang gwapings pa naman. Baka nagjoined lang sa parada yan!
Umasa pa nooo? he he he
Til next time uli 'ngat po kayo lagi!

Korkie