Monday 13 February 2012

Pre-Valentine's Day Cooking from Hubby

Another hubby's instant mix tonight. Recipes which he does only once.
It looks so tempting that I asked him how he did it. 
Ingredients:
  • Spaghettini
  • Straw mushrooms
  • Sausage
  • Thai Mix
  • Chinese bean oil
  • Mixture of instant chicken broth 
He cooked the pasta in water with spoonfuls! of Thai mix (dried red chillies).  At this point, he didn't know yet whether he would make a soup or dried pasta. Decided not to have soup so he discarded the spicy broth. Added sausage, instant chicken broth, hot bean oil to the pasta and lastly the straw mushrooms. A bit of olive oil and another drizzle of the Thai mix completed his dinner which he gladly shared with me. A fiery pre-Valentine's Day dinner. He's going out to fetch a bottle of sparkling wine while I am helping myself to a bowl of joghurt with banana and prunes to pacify my stomach. A super hot dinner. Only for the brave hearts, tell you.

No comments: